Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Gosh. Waiting is excruciating.

That period where everything is in a tangled mess. You're able to see the different ends of each strands yet unable to differentiate which is which. A wrong pull may cause more tangling, or it may untangle the whole mess. So you wait. Considering, pondering, weighing each different possibilities. No matter how much you want it to end fast, without care and measured, precise steps, it will only make things even worse than it was. So you wait, and prepare. Until the time come. Until, just like how a light shines in a dark cavern, revealing so much, of all the thing that were there, but unseen before this, you see the right way to untangle that mess, grab the strand that's truly the one you're looking, and move on.

And so here I am. Waiting. For an end to come so a new beginning may begin. I pray for wisdom in my decisions and for anxiousness in waiting to subside. When the wait is over, hopefully I am ready.

Anyways, I can't believe I'm flying back to KK really, really soon now. Hopefully my last week in The Undershop goes well and smoothly. Hehe! Oh, and Selamat Berpuasa to all my Muslim friends! :D

Just being random in this post. Byeeee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment